In Response to the Raising of the Alert Level, C-LAB Strengthens the Preventive Measures of COVID-19：
- All event attendees and staffs are required to wear masks at all times, take temperatures, disinfect hands, leave personal information and spare a seat from other participants when joining indoor activities such as exhibitions, workshops and lectures. The capacity limit of each venue and indoor space is 100 people and will be adjusted according to the volume of the space. Visitors are not allowed entry when the limit is reached.
- Outdoor guided tours are held in open spaces. Participants are required to register in advance, and the enrollment limit for each tour is 25 people. Measures including wearing masks during the whole tour, taking temperatures, disinfecting hands and leaving personal information will be implemented.
- The opening reception and press preview of the exhibition Project: The Folly on 5/13, as well as the related guided tours are cancelled. The guided tours of the exhibition may be held in the future depending on the epidemic situation.
- More frequent everyday cleaning and disinfection will be executed in the venues.
- The preventive measures will be adjusted and announced at any time according to the epidemic situation. Please see the official website and Facebook fan page of C-LAB for changes of activities. Thanks for your cooperation.