C-LAB Will Be Moderately Reopened
The preventive measures of COVID-19 at C-LAB executed from 7/13 are listed below:
- Registration in advance for exhibitions is required.
- Visitors are required to wear masks at all times. Taking temperatures, disinfecting hands, and leaving personal information are also required for entering exhibition venues. Visitors should maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters. Visitors whose temperatures are above 37.5℃ are not allowed entry.
- Wearable, interactive and touch screen devices are out of service. Guided tours and public programs are canceled temporarily.
- No consumption of food and beverage in C-LAB. Gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited. Sports and entertainment facilities like the basketball court are still closed.
- Gathering Space is only accessible to staff for business and not open to the public.
- The preventive measures will be adjusted and announced at any time according to the epidemic situation. Please see the official website and Facebook fan page of C-LAB for changes of activities.
Rules of Registration for Exhibition:
- Exhibitions are open at 11:00, 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00 from Tuesday to Sunday. Each batch is allowed to visit for at most 90 minutes. The exhibitions will be closed flexibly according to the condition of the fourth batch each day. Visitors are advised to make a reservation online in advance. On-site reservation for exhibitions is available when there are vacancies in the visiting batches.
- Visitors are required to register at West i-CENTER and follow the indicated exhibition route.
- The maximum number of visitors every time does not exceed 100, and the limitations on the capacity of the venue will be set based on the volume of the space.
- An half hour between the batches will be devoted to cleaning and disinfection of the venue.