The preventive measures of COVID-19 at C-LAB executed from 4/29 are listed below:
- The contact information registration requirement is terminated. Visitors are encouraged to download and use the Taiwan Social Distancing App.
- Visitors are required to wear masks at all times. Taking temperatures and disinfecting hands are required for entering exhibition venues. Visitors whose temperatures are above 37.5℃ are not allowed entry.
- Visitors are not required to wear masks when consuming food/beverages, exercising, and taking individual/group photos. People are allowed to remove masks when livestreaming, filming, moderating an event, reporting news, delivering remarks, giving a speech, lecturing, or during activities or events involving conversations with others.
- Users are required to disinfect the wearable, interactive and touch screen devices before each use.
- The frequently touched surfaces like tables, doorknobs, handles will be sterilized every morning and evening, and the objects touched by participants will be cleaned and disinfected after activities.
- The toilets at Gathering Space are only accessible to staff for business and not open to the public.
The preventive measures will be adjusted and announced at any time according to the epidemic situation. Please see the official website and Facebook fan page of C-LAB for changes of activities.