C-LAB Adjusts the Preventive Measures Due to the Lowering of the Alert Level
Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center has announced the lowering of the epidemic alert to level 2. In response, C-LAB has made the following adjustments to its epidemic prevention and control rules:
- Visitors are required to wear masks at all times when entering C-LAB. Taking temperatures, disinfecting hands, leaving personal information and keeping social distance are also required. Visitors whose temperatures are above 37.5℃ are not allowed entry.
- Exhibitions may be visited with advance reservation. The capacity limits of the exhibition venues are set according to the social distance of 1.5 meters per person.
- For public programs, advance registration is required. In indoor venues with fixed seating, there is to be an alternating or checkerboard seating pattern. Otherwise, participants are to be 1.5 meters apart. Distance of 1 meter per person is required outdoors.
- For outdoor activities, epidemic control area will be set, with maximum of 300 people.
- Wearable, interactive and touch screen devices as well as audio guides are available. Users are required to disinfect the devices before and after each use.
- No consumption of food and beverage in C-LAB. Sports and entertainment facilities like the basketball court are available since 9/1, while users of the facilities are required to wear masks.
- Gathering Space is only accessible to staff for business and not open to the public.
- The preventive measures will be adjusted and announced at any time according to the epidemic situation. Please see the official website and Facebook fan page of C-LAB for changes of activities.
Rules of Registration for Exhibition:
- Exhibitions are open at 11:00, 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00 from Tuesday to Sunday. Each batch is allowed to visit for at most 90 minutes. The exhibitions will be closed flexibly according to the condition of the fourth batch each day.
- In principle, visitors should make a reservation online in advance and register on time. On-site reservation for exhibitions is available when there are vacancies in the visiting batches.
- Visitors with advance reservation should report to the entrance of the exhibition venue at the appointed time. Please follow the indicated visitor route which includes single entry and exit.
- An half hour between the batches will be devoted to cleaning and disinfection of the venue.