C-LAB ART SUMMER—SPIRITUAL RUNWAY
Since its inception in 2018, with the spirit of experimentation and innovation, the Taiwan Contemporary Culture Lab (C-LAB) has initiated interactions and collaborations with and among creators, industries, and institutions from Taiwan and abroad through support systems and experimental projects and programs based on contemporary art, technology media, and social innovation.
In 2022, C-LAB has established the Creative Base for Animators to provide entrepreneurial support and incubate creative ideas in an attempt to promote the parallel development of technology, art, and the animation industry. In addition, indoor and outdoor areas of C-LAB are transformed into creative and experimental venues for C-LAB ART SUMMER— SPIRITUAL RUNWAY, which includes outdoor public art exhibition, innovative circus performances, family-friendly performances, MUSIC OASIS, municipal monument tours, themed markets, and creativity workshops. The title “SPIRITUAL RUNWAY” implies an area prepared for the landing and takeoff of aircraft, which corresponds to C-LAB’s history of being the site of Air Force Command Headquarters. “RUNWAY” here also refers to catwalks, suggesting a platform demonstrating diverse events of cultural experimentation. This summer, we invite you to participate in a variety of experiences executed in coherence with the epidemic prevention measures, investigating creativity together with cross-disciplinary creators.
Gather Around Little Curators!
C-LAB ART SUMMER—SPIRITUAL RUNWAY Epidemic Prevention Measures
During this event, measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among C-LAB staff members will be strengthened so that visitors can feel relaxed when viewing exhibitions and participating in activities.
- Please wear a mask at all times at C-LAB.
- Epidemic prevention stations have been set up at West i-CENTER and South i-CENTER, as well as in Art Space II Square. When entering C-LAB, please follow the instructions of staff and undergo a temperature check. Anyone with a forehead temperature of more than 37.5°C will be refused entry.
- Alcohol for disinfecting is provided.
- Please abide by C-LAB’s rules. Eating and drinking while walking through the market area is strictly prohibited. A special area has been set aside for consuming food and beverages. Maintain an appropriate distance from others and put on your mask as soon as you are finished eating or drinking.
- It is recommended that you download the Taiwan Social Distancing App to assist in contact tracing efforts.
- Activities and epidemic prevention measures may be adjusted if the situation requires. Any changes will be announced on the official website or Facebook fanpage.
Supervisor: the Ministry of Culture
Organizer: Taiwan Contemporary Culture Lab (C-LAB)
Co-organizer: Taiwan Power Company